Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

12/12/2008

Gosh...I'm Speechless

...about this Blog Award, or at least I have been for almost a month. It's just that this is my first Blog Award, and it's been, well, kind of a heady time, you know?
Anyway, big thanks to my blogging twin at Shoved To Them, who I can't wait to meet in person, for the Premio Dardos Award:


This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

I'd like to pass it on to CD at Northwest Reflections,
and my blogging mentor, Andrea, at Gray Family Circus.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW - thanks! Isn't blogging fun!!! You are My mentor! I love reading about you guys and being inspired by your posts. I am also enjoying reading your Shoved to Them friend's blog.

Kim said...

Thanks donkablogger! :)
(And 'Mom' your blog ROCKS!)

Andrea Gray said...

Hey thanks! It seems like my life has been interfering with blogging time lately. I'm going to try to be a bit more award worthy in the new year :)