Last Thursday, WWD's Conquest club got to have a Mass and dinner with our Bishop. It was lovely; we are so blessed to have a really awesome Bishop!
Here JPD is helping the Bishop hand out holy medals. JPD did such a good and careful job walking around with the tray of medals, and he was so proud of himself! He can't wait to be a big kid and join Conquest too. :)
By the way, the Bishop's homily was about how much greater are the gifts that Jesus brings than the gifts that Santa Claus brings. But my favorite part was during the party, when he said that all the theology about Jesus' coming is well summarized in the lyrics to Hark the Herald Angels Sing. Guess we'll be learning all about those this week!










1 comment:
I wish we had a Conquest group near us. It really sounds like a great program!
I have alot to catch up - I haven't been reading blogs lately - nor writing them. Can't wait to read more old posts!
Post a Comment