Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

9/26/2008

Broadcasting Live from the Driveway...

Hooray! I'm wireless! This week my new laptop got all set up and it is SO cool! I expected to love being portable, but I forgot how much faster new PCs always are. So, I'm just speed-blogging on the front porch while the kids ride their bikes out front. Love love LOVE this laptop! I did decide to exchange the 17-incher for the 15 inch Dell Studio, and it was the right choice. The big one would have been great for watching movies, but how often am I going to do that? This one is perfect for me. Now I just have to be extra disciplined so I am NOT reading all your wonderful blogs in bed every night until 2 a.m., which I, uh, was doing last night. :)

No comments: