Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

8/05/2008

Mass Breastfeeding

"In my family, we're movers and shakers and I'm not going to let the fact that I breastfeed keep us in when we'd rather be out. Nor am I going to sequester my baby and me in a public bathroom when she's hungry and needs to eat.

But there's one place where I was reluctant to breastfeed. "

For a good laugh (or cry), read the whole article, plus comments!
See if you can guess where I stand on this issue!

2 comments:

Saltinajo said...

I am going with boob in -- unless there is a big need and then stand back - boob is coming out!!!!

Kim said...

Tina, you're pretty much right on. It's been a gradual slope--1st child = maximum modesty; 5th child = quite minimal modesty, I'm afraid. MPD is the first one I've actually managed to nurse in church--discreetly, of course. But I can see all sides of all those people's comments to that article!! People just have to do whatever they have to do. :)