Baking mini apple pies:
(Really cute idea; here's the recipe.)
Apple-stamping fruit and leaves on a giant apple tree collage:
Tasting apples and graphing your favorite on a class favorites graph:
Apple sequencing by size:
(As you can see, this one needs a bit of work--omigosh, should I worry??) :)
Singing songs about apples, acorns, and squirrels: (SO cute!)
And the long ride home w/JPD's little bro':










5 comments:
I agree with you, we're practically twins! The only difference I see is that you get to post lovely pictures of your children and my beloved Computer Guy forbids it. sigh. No fair.
Well, it means my blog has a bit of an identity crisis. Is it a homeschool scrapbook? Is it my journal? Is it a pro-life manifesto? All of the above, apparently!
You're smart not to post the pictures. About a year ago I remember myself saying "Why would anyone ever put their children's pictures on the internet ON PURPOSE?" But the prospect of a printed-out homeschool yearbook won me over.
Nice to "meet" you! :)
I like your blog so much that I've added you to my blogroll. You can find yourself under the heading "my long lost twin". I'm so honored that you're reading your way through it all. The thought reading all of it just wears me out.
Thanks! :)
Alright, just tell me that you're trying to figure out a way to talk your husband into #6 and I'll be convinced that you're my alter ego.
BTW, if you're ever in Oklahoma City, feel free to stop by for coffee or tea and a slice of the world's best banana bread.
Post a Comment