Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

10/25/2008

Just What I Needed to Hear

I've been going through quite a rough patch lately, to tell you the truth. I am SO frustrated that I never get everything done that I want to do. Gradually it is sinking in that I never will. Praise you, Lord; show me Your Most Holy Will for my time and talents!! I have also been re-thinking my decision to go it alone, with no extra pair of adult hands around here. How we miss our beloved Jamie, who was a part of our family for the year after JPD was born!
So tonight I came across this post from a fellow homeschool mom-blog. It is the thoughts that I needed on this hot topic, this weekend.
Thank you, Sam-in-Maryland-with-an-amazing-looking-family, and especially, thank You, God! :) No doubt someone will come up to me in the next day or two, just asking to help me, right?!

No comments: