Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

10/28/2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz!

MPD slept all night in his own bed!! Hooray!

Since our camping trip, when he got used to sleeping while attached to me, he has been up several times each night, and has gotten really mad when he's awoken to find himself in any bed other than mine. So this is HUGE. He stirred at about 4:45 and went back to sleep, still in his own room. (If I hadn't stayed up too late last night reading all your blogs and folding several mountains of laundry, I would have had a great night's sleep!)

I just had to share this exciting news. Wish me luck for another looooong night of sleep!

No comments: