...but we definitely had snow flurries going on today. The kids were jumping for joy. This year, I couldn't even pretend to be as excited as they were. It seems like winter just got over! As I've been watching the leaves fall this past week, I've been thinking "No, no! Please don't go!" because it will be six months before the new baby leaves come back out. I am definitely not ready for winter, this time around.
We did get back on our schoolwork track today, finally, after a week of camping and a week of mommy-recovery from camping (I'm ALMOST caught up on laundry!). So that's a bit better. But of course, with Halloween, this promises to be a super-busy week.
Here the kids are having recess in the leaves (can you see the snow flurries?!).

JPD, future hockey guy:

And look at this big boy, working on doing his spoon all by himself:
1 comment:
Snow! Already? That's craziness! You need to move back to Texas.
Post a Comment