WWD, we are so proud of your hard work in b-ball!! Great job this weekend at the tournament! His team took second place, against all one-grade-older teams. And I got to go watch!
Welcome Back...
to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.
Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!
Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!
11/30/2008
Hoops
As you can see, WWD has moved on to the next sport season. He is loving it, but hasn't given up his first love--football--as an avid spectator sport. Having to work through some disappointments lately on that front...but anyway.
WWD, we are so proud of your hard work in b-ball!! Great job this weekend at the tournament! His team took second place, against all one-grade-older teams. And I got to go watch!


WWD, we are so proud of your hard work in b-ball!! Great job this weekend at the tournament! His team took second place, against all one-grade-older teams. And I got to go watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment