Here's the recipe for the biscuits the pioneer girls made.
Welcome Back...
to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.
Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!
Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!
11/14/2008
Two Little Ingalls Girls (by MRD)
Today me and my sister went to our nature center for a pioneer program. I got to dress like a pioneer! First we went on a hike, next we went to the pioneer cabin and learned the school rules for pioneer children then we played school and had a spelling bee and guess what .... I won! Then we made butter and bread it was so good. While the bread was cooking we did the laundry it was sooo much fun (and I mean it!)!



Here's the recipe for the biscuits the pioneer girls made.
Here's the recipe for the biscuits the pioneer girls made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
This is a cute post. I think it's so fun to read about all of y'all's neat field trips. It almost inspires me to homeschool. Not really, it's not my calling. :) That is until the liberal schools here upset me! :) Oh, how nice it would be if MRD would think laundry is fun her whole life! Not probable.
Not so fun wthout a washboard, tub, and clothesline, I suppose! :)
Wow, I am in awe of all the fun activities you find to do with your children. We've been at this for years, and the fun extras seem to have fallen by the wayside. You inspire me to find the fun stuff again!
Your pictures are cute, but your children look COLD! Bring them down south and warm them up for awhile.
Post a Comment