Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

1/16/2009

Lego Explosion

This week we have had record-breaking freezing temperatures here in our little corner of the midwest. I mean, sheesh--it's Wisconsin, not Antarctica! But you'd never know it, waking up to hear the radio weather guy announcing a temp of 16 degrees below zero, and windchills below 30 below. (Although, of course, I don't think a lot of meteorologists are hanging around doing radio shows in Antarctica.)

Schools have all been cancelled for the past two days. Not our homeschool, though--and in their free time, our students have been architecting a number of Lego masterpieces down in the basement. Check them out:




When the house construction was complete, they proceeded to play with their Lego people for hours. I didn't overhear too much, but my favorite part was hearing Mass being said for the little Lego guys!

No comments: