Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

1/29/2009

Small Successes Thursday

FaithButton
I like this thing they're doing over at Faith & Family (which is a GREAT magazine, by the way!). I'm pretty good at finding SMALL successes to cheer about--it's those big ones that frustrate me!

So here are some small successes from my week:

1) The tooth fairy came to our house.
2) I took the kids sledding, out to lunch with Grandma, to buy some clothes, and to the pediatrician today. All the kids. And all these errands in a row. With no meltdowns by anyone (even me). Come to think of it, that maybe should count as a big success!
3) We made it to daily Mass on time yesterday.
4) Laundry. Folded and put away. Repeat.
5) Totalled and submitted both girls' GS cookie orders--hooray!

I'll add more if I think of them. Join this game--it's fun! :)

No comments: