
Okay, so I have to confess that knowing I had to write this post actually made me get #3 done this week! That's a good thing, right? Here they are...
1) I had a great week w/lots of JPD time, reading to just him before bed and other things. He's such a sweetie! I even did a "Music Together" class at home just for JPD and MPD (MRD helped--KLD and WWD were out at activities) with our CD and instruments. They loved it! We should do that more often...
2) When faced with an extreme bout of irrational whining, sobbing, and hypersensitivity to sibling problems by one of my darling children (who shall, of course, remain nameless), I responded with patience and kindness rather than frustration and anger. It worked. Even though I'm a slow learner, hopefully I'll remember that for next time!
3) I changed several random light bulbs in our home that have needed changing, in one case, for more than a year. (Actually that particular one was waaaaay more than a year!) I also went outside and pulled the last of our Christmas lights down. For that I should add a disclaimer for those of you from Texas: up here in the frozen arctic north, it's perfectly acceptable to get the lights down around Valentine's Day, or even St. Pat's. They were actually frozen to the tree until this week's unseasonable warm snap.
That's all, folks! See ya next week, for Small Success Thursday! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment