The junior painter-in-training watching the master at work:
Smoothies to toast the end of head lice:
Also, yesterday we picked up our third spring vegetable share from the farm. It was as delightful as ever, although a bit stressful, as today we officially kicked off the kitchen remodel by removing the kitchen sink and faucet and dishwasher. Monday the countertops will be coming in (in the meantime the old ones will be removed) and the cooktop will be disconnected. So really, the kitchen's out of commission. It's all pizza, sandwiches, cereal, and crock-pot only meals for a week. No doubt, you'll be laughing and I'll be crying this time next week when some unforeseen disaster makes our week-without-a-kitchen into much longer! Is there a patron saint of home remodeling? (Or a patron saint of head lice? Seriously on this one, there must be, because of the amazing amount of grace that has kept me from going completely insane this week. Oh wait--maybe that's because I already was completely insane...)










1 comment:
I can't wait to talk to you and see the finished project!
Post a Comment