Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

5/07/2009

May Crowning

Today the kids had a school field trip to a gorgeous park in our area. You can hike up to a quaint little Marian chapel, and the kids did a May Crowning and spent the whole day playing at the park. We met them for lunch and both MPD and JPD had a blast hanging out with the big kids.




Have I mentioned how much I LOVE spring? Everyone else around here loves fall best, but spring's my favorite, at least here in the midwest. I'm just a junkie for all the flowers. Today was one of those days that reminds me why I love this time of year so much!

No comments: