The kids and I have come up with our ten favorite things about babies. Here's what we love:
10) How they look when they're asleep (LOVE those little fists!);
9) Baby talk/baby noises;
8) How they fit so perfectly in the crook of your elbow and how it is SO cozy when you're falling asleep with them (not the perfect picture for this, but such a cute one I had to put it in);
7) Their chubby cheeks;
6) Their soft round head and fuzzy hair (we have mostly baldy babies around here!);
5) Their pudgy arms;
4) Their baby feet, and especially how they hold their little feet straight out at a 90 degree angle when they're sitting in their high chair (this yummy picture gives a good shot of #5 and #2 also!);
3) Baby laughs;
2) Their soft baby tummy;
and what I think is my absolute favorite thing about babies, although it is so hard to rank all these wonderful favorites...
1) Baby LEGS!










1 comment:
Now those have got to be the most squeezable little legs EVER!!!!!
Post a Comment