Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

2/05/2009

Small Successes Thursday

To tell you the truth, some of the successes I had this week would actually fit into the "big" category. Our homeschool really rocked; I am so pleased! And as I suspected, it is all about Mom just getting up really early. But that's another story; here are my small successes:

1. Each night this week, I set the breakfast table before going to bed.

2. We were on time to everything this week. Everything. (Come to think of it, that may actually be a big success also...)

3. I made real live actual food for our dinners every night this week--no restaurants, nothing from a box. Frozen, steam-in-bag vegetables do count as real food in my house, though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of setting the breakfast table at night! I just may have to "snitch" that one! Congrats on your small successes this week...

TheFiveDays said...

Wowee...I'm impressed!! :)