Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

5/13/2009

What Not To Do

I left my cell phone in my jeans pocket and it went through the wash.
The good news: I love my new little cell phone.
The bad news: I have lost all of your numbers! If I had your numbers before, or if you want to make sure I have them now, please email me! :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Not that this will help you at all at this point, but for future reference ... My sister washed her phone too, and her husband saved it by taking out the battery and blow-drying it (don't turn on the phone before doing this!), then reinserting it into the dry phone.
Saved the numbers and everything. I know, totally useless to you now. :)