Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

6/20/2009

Last Day of Party of 7 !


No way!!

Yes, it's true. This blog was all about a homeschooling family, after all, and now the kids are going to school. Also, this month is the 1 year anniversary of this blogging experiment. My assessment? Way too time consuming. I should be organizing my closets, of course. Time to turn this blog into a scrapbook and sign off.


BUT... as you know, the party never stops around here. A new school year calls for a new blog, I say! (At least in this case.) Organize my closets instead of blogging? Never!

Come and join me over at Love Letter to my Kids !
It's my new and improved, forever, homeschooling-or-not, family blog. Sign up as a follower so you won't miss a minute of our edge-of-your-seat action around here!

See you there!
Love, Kim

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Uhm, ok, fine. New blog is ok. Not blogging, not ok.

Elizabeth said...

Not homeschooling?? I thought you WERE homeschooling!? Kim... If this is true, this means I'll get to see you less often, and that's not good...
:(

Molly said...

Hi!
Although this doesn't apply to your post per se, I just wanted to invite you to "Kids say the darndest things Friday" blog hop at:
http://mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/post-signature_19.html
We’d love to have you join the fun and share your stories. I’m sure that you have some real gems!
In Christ,
Molly