Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

4/28/2009

Springing!


Today was gorgeous and the little boys and I did a wee bit of gardening. I love my sweet boys so much!





So, that's about it, for me and gardening, for this year. :) Just kidding--sort of. Gardening is one of those things that I really love to do--in theory. In reality it always turns out that as soon as my hands get dirty, someone has a poopy diaper, or a busted knee, or something.
And as you can see, I always have LOTS of gardening helpers. In fact, this year I'm turning over the rest of the annual-planting to the girls; they can do it all, from choosing flowers to planting and watering--whatever.
But I do like the idea of puttering around in the garden, growing beautiful things, arranging beds so that something's always blooming, growing herbs, mucking around in boots and a sun hat. Perhaps when I'm "retired" (ha!) that will be me. There are so many fun things to do--too many for one lifetime, I'm afraid! (Now is that a 40-something sentiment, or what?)

No comments: