Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

4/11/2009

First Day of "Real" School

Monday the three oldest kids started full-time school.  It's breaking their Mom's heart, but I'm certain that this is the right thing for us, for now.  They're all loving it, actually--although one of them won't admit it. :)

In the meantime, JPD and I had some Q time together, doing preschool stuff while MPD slept the day away in all the quiet.

First, we wrote and illustrated an original short story straight from the imagination (if not exactly the pen) of JPD.  It was about the bugs from MPD's new tower toy.

DSC04554  DSC04555

Next, we whipped up a spinach lasagna for dinner.

DSC04553

Then for lunch, he had Spiderman macaroni in a Spiderman bowl, and we read a book about Spiders.

DSC04556

I love you, my sweet 4-year-old boy!!

1 comment:

andersons2002 said...

Sweet, sweet Jack! I miss you guys!