Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

4/19/2009

Under the Sea


For the past few weeks, WWD has been working on a report for school about a habitat. Each student chose a different habitat, and in addition to the written report, they each completed a diorama of their chosen habitat. All the completed dioramas were so cool, of course! WWD chose the ocean; if you'd like to read his excellent report, you can check it out here.

His diorama, as you can see, turned out awesome! See if you can spot the jellyfish, giant squid, whale, dolphin, and giant sea turtle (Hint: The turtle is eating the jellyfish and the whale is eating the squid. What fun would it be without a little "carnivority" going on, right?)

(Note to self for future kids' projects: The ocean is the ONLY habitat requiring the animals to actually hang from the top of the diorama. I'm just saying.)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh am I laughing. I'm just saying.