Welcome Back...

to my little blog--our online photo album, schoolwork portfolio, and journal of my deepest wisdom and innermost secret thoughts. Or something like that.

Drop by any time to see what's going on around here!

4/11/2009

You Know You're a Frumpy Middle-Aged Housewife When...

Today I ran out to Starbucks on a caffeine run for Bill and myself, and when I got there I realized I was wearing my slippers!  Eeeeek!  (At least they were my cute quilted loafer ones, so that's not so bad, right?)  Maybe I should just skip the latte and stay home to brew up some Maxwell House for my old-lady self...

2 comments:

andersons2002 said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Your back!!! Yay! I'm addicted to reading your blog!

Unknown said...

I left the house today wearing my Ugg slippers to Girl Scouts and Rachel's choir practice. Wore them into the grocery store too. Nobody could tell, but my feet were really hot!